Find My Rants (Or other shite)

26 September 2010

Fuck You, uppity bitch

Just a quick rant here before I have to should go to bed.

One thing that absolutely pisses me off is these prissy, uppity bitches who crinkle their noses and look down on me when I'm walking by. I'm not like the sexually-ambiguously-oriented tools they date, I have long hair, a big bushy red beard, a constant scowl and usually jeans with some loose cheap-ass Walmart t-shirt and my vest. In other words, I'm a normal biker. I don't have patches for a club but instead ones for my brothers who have served and those who never came back.

I've put my time in, been overseas, sacrificed my body and my sanity to keep bitches like these safe. It pisses me right off when they look down their noses on me like I'm a leper or some hobo walking by. So I don't look like a pretty tool.. get over it. You're not exactly a catch yourself. If I can see your ribs popping out of your chest, your hair is bleached more than Michael Jackson's skin and you're wearing the big fucktard sunglasses, you aren't much better than me. In fact, you're probably a useless bitch.

At least I did something useful and served in the Army. What's the best you've done so far? Got drunk and gave your tool boyfriend a hummer while he was driving you home?

No comments:

Post a Comment